WHAT I DO: I help consultant businesses and personal development coaches achieve more sales. It’s not about us… it’s all about engaging with the people that buy our services and products.
As your copywriter and business coach, I provide copywriting and campaign development, including a wide variety of Content.
WHOM I SERVE:
● Directors of Marketing and marketing creatives in the business consulting and personal development industry.
● Busy SMO’s who realize the value of focusing on what they do best and delegating the rest to support specialists.
WHY IT WORKS:
Clients work with me because I understand the secrets of persuasive copywriting! 🧙♀ ⚡
I use my years of experience in writing and business coaching and my skills in instructional design to understand and engage prospects. I provide solutions that engage and create leads.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
Sophie’s greatest strength is that she is indomitable
“Sophie’s greatest strength is that she is indomitable. With Sophie, the opportunities are always at the forefront of her mind. Obstacles are to be handled. For that reason, I will always give Sophie my very best recommendations.”
– Gunna Funder Hansen, CEO Sosu.
Very knowledgeable on international learning methods
“Sophie Higgins was an obvious choice for us. Very knowledgeable on international learning methods. Highly recommended by her peers.”
– Jens Oddershede, Chair of the board, Former President of the University of Southern Denmark, Adjunct professor at University of Florida
Very intelligent, great independent thinker, analytic, and has a great sense of humor
“What I admire most about Sophie is that she is very resilient. She can stay calm under pressure and stay positive no matter what. She is a very intelligent, great independent thinker, analytic, abd has a great sense of humor.
Good listener, polite and a huge heart full of love and passion”
– Peter Woltjes, Project Manager Horeca Bij PW Markets
Sophie Higgins has renewed, rejuvenated the magazine. Turned it in a more practical direction. Made excellent copy for web pages and blogs
“As an editor of Dansk Noter, Sophie Higgins has renewed, rejuvenated the magazine. Turned it in a more practical direction. Made excellent copy for web pages and blogs. Her passion for Martial Arts makes me think of her as one of ‘Charlie’s Angels’”
– Jorgen Larsen, Chair of the board, Dansklaererforeningen.
HOW IT WORKS:
● We start with a casual 15-minute conversation to make sure we are a good fit.
● You fill out a discovery questionnaire so I can understand your objectives.
● We have a 45-minute call to finalize things and clarify your project.
● I dive in to make things happen.
READY TO GO?
Reach out to me here on LinkedIn or email me at email@example.com.
To request an emergency project ⛑, call me or send me a text at 754-715-0577. 🤙
The best hours to reach me directly are 1-5 pm Eastern.
Latest from the Blog
Read this article about how the 3 points of view in Martial Arts apply to marketing and copywriting.
Check out this article if you want to write clearer and with more cohesiveness in your content and copywriting
Get the key elemenets in storytelling from the great storyteller Hans Christian Andersen
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.