Are you thinking about scaling your business? Creating an online course can help you share your unique knowledge, duplicate your work, and generate revenue while you sleep.
In this podcast, I share how to make an online course with host Darrell C. Spears. I also share some common mistakes to avoid.
During this podcast, the host of the podcast Darrell C. Spears, asks if I can recommend some resources for people who are thinking about starting scaling their business with an online course. I recommend the help you can find on Thinkific.
I also recommend that you check out my free webinar about the 4 phases you should do to create a meaningful online course.
If you have questions about how to get started creating your online course, you can reach out to me here.
Find more resources on my blog on:
- How to get a good product-market fit for your course
- How to overcome limiting beliefs that might hold you back from building your online course
- 4 phases you should go through to create a meaningful online course
- How to use the SOLO taxonomy to increase the impact of your online course
- How to avoid confusion and get clarity about your online course
- 3 mistakes to avoid to craft better online courses